Friday, January 13, 2012

Busy as a bee these days


So, this month, my project team has been swamped with work since last month. I am just hoping that this year, I will be able to do well at work and in my personal life. I don't know why but I hold plenty of hopes abduction expectations for the year 2012.

As the deadlines press on, we seem to lose the urge to go out for long lunches and heading out. No choice, so I'm going to just hope that this project will take off well and churn out huge profits for the company.

Life has been pretty packed for me since the start of the year. Not only did I spend the new year period working from home to finish my project deadlines, these weeks see me packed to the brim with work stuff. Lunches are mostly rushed affairs and I always feel perpetually tired. Can't wait for the project to end!

Not just being busy with work, the boyfriend and I still have to carve time out to research for our pending Taiwan trip next month. Till now, our itinerary is still not finalized. Hope to settle it by this week!

How's the year treating you?

No comments:

Post a Comment