Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A New Beginning

I can safely say that I am embarking onto a new journey - my journey of a better life. I hope that with the ending of the year 2010, 2011 will bring forth many happy moments and treasured times.

I am still on the lookout for an editorial position and I do hope to find a job that I really enjoy working in and I hope that job will be able to fulfill my needs, both creatively and monetarily. Being a tuition teacher does have its benefits (I will definitely miss the flexible hours and lucrative income) but I also realise that it is due time to get a more stable and permanent position in the working world so as to be able to live comfortably.


Of course, I hope that in the near future, The Boyfriend and I will be able to get to create our Home Sweet Home with our lovely little Chihuahua "Brownie", or more commonly addressed as "Abujiu".

This month, both The Boyfriend and I will be embarking on a fitness regime - namely, having to exercise more and eating healthily. I hope we will be able to persevere and drop the excess weight. Here's to ending the year with a fabulous look and fantastic mood!

How do you perceive your current life and what new beginnings would you choose to make? 

No comments:

Post a Comment